Head Top Head Bottom
This is a Tapestry page Version 18.7 (18.7-release r1808280536) e92aa90d5766ead9c7064d64a69526cfa26d3e28 (forums/v4/ForumTopicPage) [ES read true ES write true] [ Node ID: B963C39B Master Node: false Host: redis-cluster ]
Salmon Header
arf
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paladin leveling/spec?

Paladin leveling/spec?

SOLVED
More Posts! More Posts!

Paladin leveling/spec?

Anyone have any suggestions for leveling a paladin?  I'm looking to go protection around 35/40 and aoe grind/quest mostly.
10 REPLIES
oorah

Re: Paladin leveling/spec?

um.. pally itemization SUCKS before BC.. so i'd stick w/ Ret until you hit 58 when you can go to outlands.  there is no spell dmg nor healing plate gear before BC (short of going MC/BWL/ZG/etc/etc) so just get Crusader Sucks and grind away.  the extra CC from Repentance also helps you with pvp as well.  after you get CS, you can put points into holy or prot, doesn't really matter too much. 

Hit lvl 58, go prot, get some good pally pieces in outlands and you should be good.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rhoxx | Xyzr
Thunderfury, Blessed Poster of arf

Play warrior.

I sit here and push buttons.
I. Am. A. Special. Snowflake!

Citrus wrote:
Play warrior.
Raid moar

(yes i know you're coming back for ZA...just picking on you.  oh)
They call me Hadouken, cuz I'm down+right+fierce

if you're soloing and grinding from level 1 - 60 i'd go ret since holy is super gear dependent and prot lacks major pew pew power especially after the changes to reckoning.  for 60 - 70 switch to holy and find people to run instances with...thats the only way i made it to 70. 

"Do you smeeeellll what the Rock is cooking?" THE ROCK.

i went prot to ae grind a around 35. works good so far. i can kill 6-7 mobs at a time without any real danger of dying. twinking required though
----------------------------------------------

Easy Does It

i suggest you choose draenei and wait for the S3 patch because of the heal ability and the change for fast lvling between 20-60. lvl1-24 seems no problem by soloing all the quests (all the talents pts go to the holy tree). Also i could killed a mob that was 3 lvl higher than me. (depend on what type)

On my opinion, I dont recommend using ret build for lvling at 60+ because i got a hard time to kill just one mob. On pve server that is find but on pvp server that is bad.
Queen Dingaling

0/0/0 imo, spec of champions

Level to 8 then promptly delete.

Die angebliche Probleme passiert nur wenige Stunden nach der Ank眉ndigung seiner Aufnahme in das England U21 Kader, der Schottland in einem Freundschaftsspiel in Sheffield am Dienstag konfrontiert sein wird.
<a href="http://flamencohoy.com/wp-content/uploads/descargas/cache.php?p=33" >2013 Longchamp Le Pliage Sac de voyage bleu marine A</a>
[url=http://flamencohoy.com/wp-content/uploads/descargas/cache.php?p=33]2013 Longchamp Le Pliage Sac de voyage bleu marine A[/url]
Highlighted
Not applicable

Registan the impressive historic heart of Samarkand, a major trade city on the Silk Road
marque hollister http://gamingeverything.com/htmlarea/images/fr/hoc.php?p=52
Salmon Footer